Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

About Me

About Me

My name is Jake Roberts and I'm currently a student at Michigan State University. My major is Athletic Training and hopefully this will be my career in the future. I've chosen to become an Athletic Trainer because I was also an athlete and I always wanted to go into the medial field, so I thought this would be the best choice for my career. I started this blog to find out what it takes to become an Athletic Trainer and what it means.

My Interests

  • Sixties music
  • Football
  • Guitar
  • The show "The Mentalist."
As a person, I'm easy going but know when to get the job done.

As a student, I'm eager to learn and willing to put the time into my studies.

As a writer, I'm creative and always willing to amuse people.

This blog will be updated weekly about information on Athletic Training. Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment