Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Free Response #2: Stuff Athletic Trainers Say



This video is a little funny but it also proves a point that Athletic Trainers are constantly running around  and never getting a break until they go home for the day. Being an Athletic Trainer means you are always going to be responsible for taking care of people at any hour of the day. So if you think you can give that much time to your career then this job is for you. Enjoy the video!

Work Cited
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5aQlKmMsU


2 comments:

  1. That video is funny! I played lacrosse and football in high school so I can definitely relate to 90% of the things that were said in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that video was funny. I'm also going into athletic training, so I agree with what you said. And also being an athlete I think I've said almost all of the questions in the video.

    ReplyDelete